30 November 2014

THE 24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FITNESS!


Christmas is the time when many of us indulge more than usual, and why wouldn't we with all the super duper tasty festive foods on offer?! It's also the time where many of us starting thinking of our New Year's resolutions, where a come theme it that it's fitness related. With both these things in mind, I decided to start this little series on my blog for December all about having a fitness themed December. Working out and eating a bit healthier over the lead up to the big day itself. When it comes to Christmas Day... roast dinner?! I will definitely be enjoying that!

I bring you the 24 days of Christmas Fitness! 24 days leading up until Christmas day filled with posts to hopefully motivate and inspire you to keep up your fitness/improve it during the Christmas season. Each day will be alternating between an exercise themed post and a recipe idea. Quite a few of the recipes are healthy alternatives to sweet treats as well as some being simple breakfast ideas.

I really hope you like this idea, I'm super excited to share some posts and recipes I've been planning for a while now and hopefully inspire some New Year's resolutions to begin a little earlier!

Make sure to check back tomorrow for the first post (sneak peek - it's a workout!) and keep up to date with all of the month's posts by following on Bloglovin'. Also make sure to tweet me @afloralcrown if you've find any of these posts useful at all.