13 November 2014

NAKD BARS


Having looked at buying Nakd bars for a while, one day I added them to my basket and haven't looked back since. Yummy, super tasty bars that are all natural, contain no refined sugar, are gluten/wheat and dairy free, plus they're completely vegan! Only a couple of ingredients are used per bar so they're the perfect guilt free treat. They taste just as good, if not better, than your favourite chocolate bar and are seriously moreish. Like chocolate bars these aren't something you should be having everyday. I like to have them after a workout where I've been using weights with a banana as a good post work out snack.

The only flavours I've tried so far are Cocoa Crunch and Cocoa Delight. Both taste amazing. The two flavours above are Cashew Cookie & Pecan Pie, both of which I haven't tried yet but am eagerly waiting to try them out. Also on my list to try is Cocoa Loco, Banana Bread and Bakewell Tart.

Have you tried any Nakd bars, if so what did you think & what flavours would you recommend? Let me know on Twitter @afloralcrown.