03 September 2014

FASHION WEEK SEASON RTW - S/S 2015





It's soon to be that time of year again when the designers head to the runways to show off their latest collections. For the past two seasons I've been showcasing my favourite designs, and I have enjoyed writing those posts so much I've decided to do it again this season. From tomorrow I'll be starting a number of posts all based around this years Spring/Summer collections showcased at "The Big Four", kicking of in New York.

As much as I love Autumn/Winter collections, Spring/Summer ones are normally my favourites and something I really look forward to seeing each year. Louis Vuitton S/S 2012 is still one of my all time favourite collections, but I definitely have a lot more designers that I'm ready to check out this year.

I hope you enjoy the posts that I've got coming up as much as I love writing and creating the images for them. Let me know your favourite designers and collections @afloralcrown.

Check out coverage of the shows, as well as some of them being streamed live, at Style.com.
*Photographs via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment