11 February 2014

MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND #1





At the start of the month it was my 20th birthday! I got to spend the weekend with some amazing friends who really made it special! On the Friday night we went down to one of my favorite buildings, the Natural History Museum to check out their Late Nights with MasterCard event. It was very strange being in their whilst some parts were closed of and their being a number of little events, such as live music, going on.

For Saturday evening I went with a few of my friends for dinner at one of my new favorite places to eat - Wahaca Southbank Experiment. The food was sooo good again and I'm already eager to return! We then headed further down the Southbank and stopped for some chocolate at Gourmet Pizza.

We then went for a drink at the Mulberry Bush pub (opposite London ITV studios) before having to leave when that shut around 11pm. Definitely check out the Mulberry Bush Pub as it's a lovely place to relax and they also have board games and Jenga to play! We then hunted down a place to bring in my birthday at 12 but everything was closing at that time. We made it outside the Centrepoint building at 12, before heading up to look at the views of London. It was incredible to see London at night from such a high point and a birthday experience I won't forget.

I have a separate post going up on Thursday showing what I did on Sunday (my actual birthday). I had one of the most amazing weekends ever and I can't thank my friends enough.