31 December 2013

2013...



A few memories from 2013...
- I started this blog back at the very beginning of January and have loved every minute writing and taking photographs for it since! It's definitely something I shall be carrying on through 2014!
- One of the biggest things was that I moved to away from home to attend university in London. This was something that I 100% don't regret doing. I have loved the fact that I live in London and get experience everything it has to offer first hand. This includes visiting an NFL Fan Rally in Trafalgar Square as well as getting to visit the Natural History Museum (one of my favourite buildings) many, many, many times.
- I purchased my DSLR (Nikon D3100) in June and then last week brought my new lens (Tamron 18-200mm) which I can't wait to use on a regularly basis. And in November I purchased a Canon AE-1 35mm film camera to develop my passion for photography and try shooting on film.
- I took a trip to Paris in August and got to visit Disneyland whilst there. It was an amazing trip and I loved every minute.

Moving on to 2014...
- I will be running a half marathon in April which I've already begun training for. I'm planning on posting my progress maybe weekly, so let me know if you're interested in that! I will have a bit more of an introduction post about that coming up soon.
- I'm hoping to take a trip back to New York and experience one of my favourite cities again.

Apart from that, the rest of 2014 remains a mystery but I'm very excited to see what happens next! I hope you have a lovely evening and I shall post tomorrow with my very first post of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment