07 October 2013

FASHION WEEK SUMMARY - S/S 2014





Fashion season is over for another year! I'm actually quite sad that it's over as I've loved seeing what's on offer from the designer this year. I've really enjoyed every minute that I've spent writing about the various fashion weeks this past month. From creating the images, to writing my designer reviews it's something I haven't regretted at all and I'm so glad I did it. To round up this season I thought I'd just show you a teeny selection of my favourite selections shown for Spring Summer 2014.
MISHA NONOO (full post here)
 JENNY PACKMAN (full post here)



BURBERRY PRORSUM (full post here)

TEMPERLEY (full post here)

ALBERTA FERRETIS (full post here)


GIORGIO ARMANI (full post here)

VALENTINO (full post here)
NINA RICCI (full post here)



So there we go. That was my final post about fashion week for this season! I hope you enjoyed these posts as much as I have writing them. I'd love to know what you think! Don't forget to check out each individual coverage for the different cities - New York, London, Milan and Paris.

Thanks for reading!
Follow on Bloglovin'
*Photographs via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment