29 August 2013

MY FAVOURITE LOOKS FROM THE VMAs





The VMAs happening a couple of nights ago now and I wanted to share some of my favourite looks award shows red carpet!

Taylor Swift looked amazing in this navy blue Hervé Léger dress. It fitted her perfectly and I loved the jeweled embellishment as I think it really added something to this dress.  
My favourite look of the night was this Brian Atwood dress worn by Ellie Goulding. I really like Ellie Goulding's style and she is probably my favourite artist and I just thought the dress looked just awesome! You can't really tell from the photograph but the whole of the dress was actually covered in hundreds of spikes!
My favourite part about this outfit worn by Shailene Woodley has to be the skirt. The pattern for this skirt, by Emilio Pucci, looks beautiful and it looks so intricate. I think it looks great with such a basic top as well because all the attention is kept on the fantastic skirt.
Finally, Allison Williams wore this amazingly detailed gown by Valentino. I would say it was definitely my second favourite look of the night and I love everything about this dress. I also love the up-do as it shows off the detail of the dress so well. The back is equally as pretty with the design continuing all the way around.

What were your favoruite looks from the awards?

*Photos via The Huffington Post

6 comments:

  1. Ellie Goulding looked stunning! x

    Http://Lilyavenuee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Definitely one of the best looks from the night! x

      Delete
  3. Amazing choices! For me Taylor Swift wiped the floor, she looked absolutely stuninggg! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did look amazing, I really loved the dress! x

      Delete