These are so so easy and also taste amazing! You can make you're own cookie dough for these (hundreds of recipes online) or use shop brought if you're in a bit of a rush (or prefer a super easy option).
All you need is:
- Cookie dough
- Baking tray
- Grease proof paper
- A pack of Oreos,
With this one packet of cookie dough I was able to make 6 cookies.
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature shown on the packet of cookie dough.
2. Take two chunks from your cookie dough. You're simply going to place one chunk on top of an Oreo and another on the bottom of the same Oreo.
3. Make sure that all of your Oreo is covered in cookie dough especially around the sides.
4. Once you've covered all of your cookies simply place them on a baking tray lined with grease proof paper. Then place the tray in the oven and wait for the amount of time that is stated on the instructions.
5. Once they've baked take them out of the oven and wait for them to cool.
And that's it! The hardest thing about making these cookies is having to wait for them to cool down enough so you can pick one up and eat them!
Thank you very much reading and I hope you enjoy if you choose to make them!