06 January 2013

SUNDAY SUMMARY #1 AN INTRODUCTION

Hello my name is Abi and welcome to my blog, A Floral Crown. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and so here we are. I thought I'd start with a Sunday Summary as I plan to make it a regular thing and thought it would be a nice place to start a blog at.

1. I chose this photo as it's one of my favourites I took whilst I was in New York, a place which I was really lucky to visit for 4 nights in late December 2012. This photo really reminds me of a great time and I would love to go back in the future!
2. I had a great week catching up with people and relaxing watching movies. I watched the Amazing Spider-Man for probably the 7th time (just as good as the first time I watched it) and also went to the cinema to see Pitch Perfect which I would really recommend.
3. Some things I purchased online recently have started to arrive so I'll do a post on the products I brought when they all turn up.
4. I thought I'd finish this post by mentioning a couple of things I hope to feature on this blog. I already have a mini series on my time in New York planned, DIY's and also product reviews. Along with this I plan to write general lifestyle posts which I hope you'll enjoy.